ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL / SEPARADOS POR UN MURO

I wish I could have wings to fly

I wish I could look into your eyes

I wish my heart could show you are my all,

And you're on the other side of the wall

And you're on the other side of the wall.

If I could kiss your lips

And you felt my heartbeats


Across the seas and the sky,

But you're on the other side of the wall...

I wish I could hold your hands

I wish  my love could reach you through these further lands,

From far away you could hear my call,

But you're on the other side of the wall.


Si tuviera alas para volar

Si pudiera mirarte a los ojos

Si mi corazón pudiera demostraste que eres todo para mí,

Pero vivimos separados por un muro

Pero vivimos separados por un muro.

Si pudiera besar tus labios

Y escuchar los latidos de tu corazón

Tan distantes por el mar y el cielo,

Pero vivimos separados por un  muro.

Si pudiera tomarte de la mano

Si mi amor pudiera alcanzarte desde tierras lejanas

Y pudieras desde aquí oir mi voz,

Pero vivimos separados por un muro.


Comentarios