The 100 best love songs for St Valentine's Day



I love music! So I did a playlist of the 100 best love songs for St. Valentine's Day. Also, I'll post one of Spanish love songs likewise. I hope you like it! 🙂

 Song -- Singer(s) / Band

#1# My heart will go on-- Celine Dion

#2#  I say a little prayer-- Aretha Flanklin / Diana King (Dance version)

#3#  Heart -- Pet Shop Boys

#4#  Can't help falling in love -- Elvis Presley

#5#  Together again -- Janet Jackson

#6# Don't let me be the last to know -- Britney Spears

#7# The way you make me feel -- Michael Jackson

#8# Love me do -- The Beatles

#9#  As long as you love me -- Backstreet Boys

#10# This I promise you -- NSync

#11#  Dov'e L'amore -- Cher

#12# Twin flame -- Machine Gun Kelly

#13# Kiss me -- Sixpence None The Richer

#14#  I drove all night -- Cindy Lauper

#15# Adagio (English version)-- Lara Fabian

#16# Someone like you -- Adele

#17# A year without rain -- Selena Gomez & The Scene

#18# Without you -- David Guetta ft Usher

#19# Love is blind -- Fergie

#20# Your love is my drug -- Kesha

#21# You're beautiful -- James Blunt

#22# Perfect -- Ed Sheeran

#23# Baby can I hold you -- Tracy Chapman

#24#  Put your head on my shoulder -- Paul Anka

#25# Show me love -- Robin S

#26#  I will always love you -- Whitney Houston

#27# Just the way you are -- Bruno Mars

#28# Heart skips a beat -- Olly Murs

#29# Breathless -- The Corrs

#30# You're still the one -- Shania Twain

#31# Everything I do (I do it for you) -- Bryan Adams

#32#  Always -- Bon Jovi

#33# Nothing compares to you -- Sinead O'Connor

#34# Please don't go -- No Mercy

#35# I'll be loving you (forever)-- New Kids On The Block

#36# I wanna be loved by you -- Marisa Turner

#37# Crazy for you -- Madonna

#38# Is this love -- Bob Marley & The Wailers 

#39#  Roam -- The B-52's

#40# You're my everything-- Santa Esmeralda

#41# You are not alone -- Modern Talking

#42# My all -- Mariah Carey

#43# Waiting for tonight -- Jennifer Lopez

#44# I love you always forever -- Donna Lewis

#45#  Bleeding love -- Leona Lewis

#46# We found love-- Rihanna ft Calvin Harris

#47# Sweet Nothing -- Florence Welch ft Calvin Harris

#48# Missing you -- Black Eyed Peas

#49# I'm yours -- Jason Mraz

#50# Wicked game -- Chris Isaak

#51# Un-break my heart -- Toni Braxton

#52# It must have been love -- Roxette

#53# Nobody wants to be lonely -Christina Aguilera & Ricky Martin

#54# Hopelessly devoted to you-- Olivia Newton-John

#55# How deep is your love -- Bee Gees

#56# Open your eyes -- Aurosonic ft  Kate Louise Smith

#57# The hurt -- Headstrong ft. Stine Grove

#58# Addicted to you -- Avicii

#59# We tango alone -- In-grid

#60# Rhythm divine -- Enrique Iglesias

#61#  2 become 1 - Spice Girls

#62# Back for good -- Take That

#63# Stars -- Simply Red

#64# Loving overflow -- Aurosonic & AxelPolo & Cathy Burton

#65# To the moon and back -- Savage Garden

#66# Feel -- Robbie Williams

#67# Come into my world -- Kylie Minogue

#68# November rain -- Guns N' Roses

#69# Lady (Hear me tonight) -- Modjo

#70# One more night -- Amber

#71# When love takes over -- David Guetta ft Kelly Rowland

#72# Crazy in love -- Beyonce ft Jay Z

#73# Unforgettable -- Nat King Cole

#74# Crying in the rain -- A-ha

#75# Let me love you -- DJ Snake ft Justin Bieber

#76# Stereo love -- Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina

#77# Never gonna give you up -- Rick Astley

#78# Right here waiting -- Richard Marx

#79# I don't want to miss a thing -- Aerosmith

#80# Lost in your eyes -- Debbie Gibson

#81# Tell it to my heart -- Taylor Dayne

#82# I've been thinking about you-- Londonbeat

#83# Fastlove -- George Michael

#84# Oh L'Amour -- Erasure

#85# Young and beautiful -- Lana del Rey

#86# Beautiful monster -- Ne-Yo

#87# I can't stop loving you -- Phil Collins

#88# Cry me a river -- Justin Timberlake

#89# Come on over baby (All I want is you) -- Christina Aguilera

#90# I will go with you -- Donna Summer

#91# My love -- Westlife

#92# I just called to say I love you -- Stevie Wonder

#93# The only exception -- Paramore

#94# Last night on Earth -- Green Day

#95# Hold my hand -- Lady Gaga

#96# Unchained melody -- Righteous Brothers

#97# Be my lover -- La Bouche

#98# Helpless -- Headstrong ft Shelley Harland

#99# Need to feel loved -- Cosmic Gate ft Foret

#100# A thousand years -- Christina Perri

Comentarios